Thursday, May 3, 2012

104.7 KDUK Interview

Happy Thursday!

My week got off to a great start! I was lucky enough to be able to be interviewed on 104.7 KDUK Tuesday morning on the Morning House Party radio show--a HUGE thanks to host Chino for having me on the air! It was a wonderful opportunity to be able to spread the word about my Yogurt Extreme fundraiser Wednesday night and my goal for the Ride Against AIDS.

I couldn't have done the interview without the help and moral support of Sarra and Violet, two of my friends from Students for Global Health, University of Oregon's chapter of FACE AIDS. Also, a big shout-out to my friend Ellen, who recorded the interview for me and uploaded it on Youtube. Feel free to watch and listen to it below.

Thank you for listening and for supporting me!

Cheers,

Nina




No comments:

Post a Comment