Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Pedals, Training Plans, and Donations!

Greetings!

Sunday was exciting because I went back to Peak Sports (which has the best bike shop service in Corvallis!) and got some great Shimano 530 hybrid pedals! I also acquired shoes and cleats, so I am now ready to ride with clipless pedals!

My training plan is also taking shape--I am going to be cross-training throughout the week when it's raining (and it rains a lot in Eugene) and then cycling whenever it's semi-decent weather! I am going to be going on rides with the UO Cycling Club and other Eugene groups on the weekends, and riding with friends during the weekdays as much as possible. 

Another exciting development this week: all of the riders' bios and pictures are up on the FACE AIDS website! Visit www.faceaids.org/rideagainstaids.html to see us all! :)

In other news, my Citizen Effect page is now set up and ready to be used! Citizen Effect is a great website that organizes fundraising project information and tracks my fundraising progress. To donate, please visit my page at http://www.citizeneffect.org/projects/face-aids-ride-against-aids-2012-nina.

Thank you for your support!

Cheers,

Nina


No comments:

Post a Comment