Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Daily Emerald Article!

Hello!

I am incredibly lucky and grateful to have had an article published about my involvement with the Ride Against AIDS in the Daily Emerald, University of Oregon's campus newspaper. This is really exciting for me because it will help to generate a lot of publicity about my fundraising efforts. Please read it! Both the writer and photographer who I interacted with did a wonderful job.

http://dailyemerald.com/2012/04/17/student-to-ride-across-america-for-hivaids-awareness-and-support/

In other news, I had my second bike maintenance class today and it was AWESOME! I learned how to do hub overhaul and bearings replacement--scary at first, but then I felt SO empowered after the class had ended and I had completed the entire process!

I love my bike, and am getting more excited for this summer, every day.

Cheers, and thank you!

Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment