Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Goals for Rest of The Week

Schedule for The Rest of this Week (I'm posting this so that I am forced to hold myself accountable):

Wednesday: workout twice (completed!)

Thursday: Circuit Training, Yoga, and Biking to REI for cycling shorts (will end up being about a 10-12 mile ride!)

Friday: 20+-mile ride with friend in the afternoon. Send sponsorship request e-mails to managers of local Eugene bike shops. 

Saturday: 4-hour ride with UO Cycling Club (my quads hurt just thinking about this...). Finish draft of letter for fundraising campaign. Mail out at least 50 letters on Monday.

Sunday: 1.5-hour ride with the UO Cycling Club. Send press releases to local papers. Advertise my Citizen Effect donation page.

Monday: Mail out at least 50 letters. Work out 2 hours if it's raining too hard to bike outside.

Tuesday: Bike maintenance school begins in the evening! 

Whew....That's as far ahead as I can think right now.

Cheers!

Nina :)






No comments:

Post a Comment