Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Oakshire Brewing



I am happy to be able to write that I have yet another generous local Eugene business to thank for supporting the cause of the Ride Against AIDS: Oakshire Brewing. Thank you to Amanda for speaking with me on the phone, asking me questions about the Ride, and talking about the Ride with her colleagues at Oakshire!

This isn't the first time Oakshire has allocated its resources to support the greater Eugene community. Check out the website at http://oakbrew.com/ and click on the link "Community" under the tab "The Brewery" to learn more about how Oakshire continually gives back to the Eugene community. Also, be sure to let your eyes wander to the right of this page to see their logo!

Oakshire, take note: you all will be on my mind when I'm climbing the Rockies this summer! When I need inspiration during hard rides this summer I'll think of everyone who has donated to support me and the individuals whose lives we are trying to save by fighting the spread of HIV/AIDS in Rwandan communities.

Cheers!

Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment